In about ten minutes or so, I am turning 30.
I wish to use this remaining time left of my twenty-something youth to say a few words, very quickly.
I really enjoyed being a guy in his 20s. It was truly fun, amazing, and full of excitement and many lessons to learn. I am seriously going to miss this period of time spent as a guy in his 20s.
Today is my last day as a 29-year old. It is sad that I am no longer a man in my twenties, but I believe there is more to come in this lifetime for me.
I will need to settle my thoughts for a while because right now, I am going through some “Big-Three crisis”. Honestly, I am not used to being a man in his 30s, but I guess I have to accept it somehow, anyhow, and whatever.
Anyway, my cake tastes really good. It’s Macha & Azuki.
- How the hell did I get to thirty (esmeslife.wordpress.com)
- Greetings from my Thirties (iamfeleciakrose.com)
- Thirty and Fabulous! (thelittlepinkbible.com)
- Four startups named to SixThirty accelerator’s first class (stltoday.com)
- Dating in my Thirties (lifeinprogress79.wordpress.com)
- Try Something New for Thirty Day | Ted Talks (myyeartothrive.wordpress.com)
- Thirty and fabulous! (thelittlepinkbible.com)
- Looking Thirty (beingthirties.wordpress.com)
- Dirty On The Thirty: The Simpson Are Losing A Character! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)